Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring for a new bag!

Spring has sprung and I have a new Marni bag to prove it! I think it will also work for pre-fall but by then I'm sure I will have succumbed to the PS 1 Tote in bright orange...so let's not try to look ahead!
I have been waiting all winter to wear these neon babies by Giuseppe Zanotti for Christopher Kane that I got last year and wore to pieces. There is neon all over right now but these are still the best I've seen. 
Double layered white shirt by Ann Demeulemeester from my buying stint at Saks. No, I wasn't an actual buyer, I just bought a lot of junk! I def bought more than I sold!
Long taffeta skirt by Junya Watanabe. ahhhh so good! Fall or spring, this skirt is what's up. 
Belt by Carlisle, which is a conservative brand, but Mitch found it of course.
Jessica Kagan Cushman "Bite Me" bangle.


www.carlislecollection.com
www.comme-des-garcons.com
www.anndemeulemeester.be
www.jessicacushman.com
www.marni.com


photo by Jewell Whetstone



No comments:

Post a Comment