Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Two for Tuesday

Working 6 days a week is pretty strenuous and leaves little time for blogging. Not sure when I'll become independently wealthy and not have to work, but I hope it's relatively soon!
So today I am blogging both outfits from the days previous.
First is my guy, Gary Graham. It's been awhile and this is a great sweater dress from his fall collection. H&M tights and Marni shoes and a Uniqlo heattech tee complete the deal.
Second is an old dress from Tuni by some cheapo designer who knocks off other expensive designers. Well, ok, then. Mitch thinks this is a Balenciaga knock off. Cool! It's like parachute material and just a really short bag dress. I adore it. More H&M tights in olive green and my Stuart Weitzman leopard boots from Bergdorf last year, along with another Uniqlo heattech (my staples for layering! and only $19.95!)
The ladies at Saks make me come over and show them my outfits every day so there is a big pressure not to disappoint!
www.garygrahamnyc.com
www.marni.com
www.uniqlo.com
www.stuartweitzman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment