Thursday, December 1, 2011

Corp




Corporate suits will be in today so I've been told to "not dress whacky."
Ok.....I can do conservative with the best of them! My version, anyway. I also have a few secrets to keep my integrity....Such as the gold skulls on my Alexander McQueen boots. And my 14k razor blade necklace. From far away, I look like Katie Corporate. But inside, I know I'm still Coco! Not to mention my "Bite Me" bangle by JKC.
Someone pointed out to me yesterday that McQ by McQueen line has a little gold razor blade attached to each piece of clothing! Now I feel a small connection to that master of design...
Leopard skirt by H&M, tights by Givenchy, boots by McQueen, top by Devi Kroell, vintage razor blade bought on ebay.
www.hm.com
www.givenchy.com
www.alexandermcqueen.com
www.devikroell.com
www.ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment