Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank you for style!

This Thanksgiving, my mom & sister came to NYC to visit me. Mitch came over for dinner as well, making a complete set of holiday misfits!
-a military wife
-an unwitting stepmom
-wife of a wanderer
-gay stylemaster
So of course we had to take a portrait! Mom was the photographer since she is the least interested in fashion of the three of us.
I am wearing a vintage crochet dress & holding the mink muff my mom bought me at an estate sale!
SCORE!
June fur jacket, hat from Chelsea Flea, Pedro Garcia leopard shoes, Target socks.
Allie is wearing her beloved American Apparel skirt/dress/all-around-fabric. Mitch is wearing his camel cashmere blazer.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for all I have and hope springs eternal for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment